Checking with the WOW factor
Our Free WOW Checking account gives you nationwide ATM fee refunds while your deposits grow at competitive rates. You'll have the convenient, anytime access you need without paying a monthly fee or maintaining a minimum balance.
Plus, you can get even more benefits if you add Benefits Plus for $5 a month, $4 for members 50 and beyond. 7 17 checking accounts are federally insured by the NCUA. Learn more about account insurance.
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $25 a month*, when all Free WOW Checking account requirements are met (see below)
- Earn our highest variable rate on balances up to $25,000 when all account requirements are met
- Lower variable rates greater than $25,000 and on the entire balance if all account requirements are not met
- Dividends compounded and paid monthly
Earn 2.00% APY*
APY=Annual Percentage Yield
- At least one $200 Direct Deposit into the Free WOW Checking account
- 15 Visa® Rewards Debit Card point-of-sale transactions
- At least one online financial transaction on your Free WOW Checking account through NetWorth24 Online Banking or Mobile Banking
- Valid email address on file at 7 17
- Enrolled in eStatements
*Receive up to $25 in total ATM fee reimbursements each month on the WOW Checking account, including fees from other financial institutions, when all account requirements are met, and when individual ATM fees are not over $4.99 per transaction.
All Checking Accounts come with
7 17 Credit Union provides banking services to the greater Warren, Kent, Ravenna, Canton, and Youngstown, OH, areas. If you're eligible to join, you can take full advantage of all 7 17 products and services designed to help you improve your financial well-being. Those that are eligible to join must live, work, worship, or attend school in Trumbull, Mahoning, Columbiana, Summit, Portage or Stark counties. If you qualify for membership, you will need to provide your personal information (name, physical address, Social Security number and birthdate) along with two acceptable forms of identification (examples include an unexpired driver’s license, an unexpired United State passport, unexpired government issued ID or a Social Security card).
7 17 Credit Union offers four separate checking accounts. Our Free WOW Checking and Free Checking are available without fees. Our Benefits Plus® Checking, which is loaded with perks, is available for $5 monthly, $4 if you’re age 50 years or older. Our Basic Checking, which offers a reduced Courtesy Pay fee, is available for $7 monthly. Please note there is a required opening deposit when opening a Checking Account with 7 17. The opening deposit for all Checking Accounts is $25.
The 7 17 Visa® Rewards Debit Card lets you rack up points with every purchase. Members can redeem points online for a variety of merchandise and travel rewards. Earn more points and access additional rewards, such as a cash-back option, by combining with your Visa® Platinum Rewards Credit Card ScoreCard Rewards points. Learn more.