Instant account access with just a few taps
A simple text message can help you take care of financial tasks. Our Text Message Banking* service makes your mobile phone an important banking tool. Log in to NetWorth24 Online Banking and activate text message banking (under “eStatements & Other Services - Text Banking & Alerts”). Then text 454545 to do the following:
- Check up-to-date account balances
- Review recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
Text Message Banking Keywords
Send any of these commands to 454545. You'll immediately receive a reply text with your requested information.
|bal||Primary account balance|
|bal all||All account balances|
|last||Last 5 transactions on primary account|
|bal chk||Account balance of checking account|
|bal sav||Account balance of savings account|
|trans||Transfer funds to primary account|
|help||Help on keywords|
|stop||Deactivate Text Msg Banking service|
In NetWorth24 Online Banking, you can also set up these alerts for Text Message Banking:
- Weekly status alert: your primary account balance sent every Friday.
- Low balance alert: a notification if your primary account balance falls below a specified amount.**
- Payment alert: a notification when a payment that clears your primary account exceeds a specified amount.**
- Deposit alert: a notification when a deposit into your primary account exceeds a specified amount.**
7 17 Credit Union provides banking services to the greater Warren, Kent, Ravenna, Canton, and Youngstown, OH, areas. Enroll in NetWorth24 Online Banking to activate Text Message Banking or contact us with any questions.
*Standard text messaging charges apply. You must have NetWorth24 Online Banking to activate Text Message Banking.
**Notification may be delayed up to 24 hours.