Instant account access with just a few taps
A simple text message can help you take care of financial tasks. Our Text Message Banking* service makes your mobile phone an important banking tool. Log in to NetWorth24 Online Banking and activate text message banking (under “eStatements & Other Services - Text Banking & Alerts”). Then text 454545 to do the following:
- Check up-to-date account balances
- Review recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
Text Message Banking Keywords
Send any of these commands to 454545. You'll immediately receive a reply text with your requested information.
|bal||Primary account balance|
|bal all||All account balances|
|last||Last 5 transactions on primary account|
|bal chk||Account balance of checking account|
|bal sav||Account balance of savings account|
|trans||Transfer funds to primary account|
|help||Help on keywords|
|stop||Deactivate Text Msg Banking service|
In NetWorth24 Online Banking, you can also set up these alerts for Text Message Banking:
- Weekly status alert: your primary account balance sent every Friday.
- Low balance alert: a notification if your primary account balance falls below a specified amount.**
- Payment alert: a notification when a payment that clears your primary account exceeds a specified amount.**
- Deposit alert: a notification when a deposit into your primary account exceeds a specified amount.**
7 17 Credit Union provides banking services throughout Austintown, Boardman, Canfield, Canton, Cortland, Howland, Hubbard, Kent, Ravenna, Vienna, Warren, and Youngstown, OH. Bank with us today.
*Standard text messaging charges apply. You must have NetWorth24 Online Banking to activate Text Message Banking.
**Notification may be delayed up to 24 hours.