Solutions for your business needs
Small Business Payments¹ is an easy, secure system that allows businesses to make electronic transfers for payroll or payments.
Small Business Payments is located within our NetWorth24 Online Banking system and provides businesses the ability to pay employees and vendors with ease.
Use Small Business Payments to
- Make payments (Pay employees or vendors using ACH payments)
- Collect payments (Collect customer payment plans or rent using ACH payments)
- Send same-day domestic wire transfers (electronic transfers anywhere in the U.S.)
- International wire transfers (electronic transfers outside of the U.S.)
ACH Payment Pricing:
- $5 per month, with no per-ACH fees, if the business meets these three criteria: 1. Has a Free Business Checking Account, 2. Has eStatements, and 3. Ten (10) or more Business Debit Card transactions per month.
- $15 per month, with no per-ACH fees, if the business does not meet the above criteria.
Note: Your Business must meet all three criteria each month to be charged $5. The $5 or $15 payment will be automatically deducted from the Business Savings at the end of the month, depending on which criteria are met.
- Domestic Wires: $15 per wire
- International Wires: $45 per wire
- ACH Payments: If you initiate your ACH Payment prior to 2 pm, the funds will be available the morning of the next business day. ACH Payments initiated after 2 pm will be available in 2 business days.
- Domestic Wires: If you initiate your Domestic Wire prior to 2 pm, the funds will be available the same business day. Wires initiated after 2 pm will be available the following business day.