Visit us at 585 Youngstown-Kingsville Rd.
- Convenient lobby and drive-thru hours
- PTMs available 24/7
Neighbors helping neighbors - it's what we're all about
At our Vienna, Ohio, credit union branch on Youngstown-Kingsville Road, we'll help you open a checking or savings account, apply for a loan, such as a credit card, mortgage or auto loan, show you how to improve your financial well-being, and more.
You deserve to work with people who take time to listen, answer your questions and provide exceptional service to support your personal and business financial goals. Visit us in Vienna, near the intersection of Routes 193 and 82, or other branches in the greater Warren, Kent, Ravenna, Canton, and Youngstown, OH, areas.
Address & Contact Information
- Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a .m. – 6 p.m.
Drive Thru Hours
- Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Transaction assistance is available with a Personal Teller via two-way video
Additional Services Available
- Drive–Up Personal Teller Machines (PTMs)
In the Lobby
- Appointments with a 7 17 mortgage loan consultant
- Appointments with a 7 17 Retirement Investment Group representative