CALL24 puts your accounts at your fingertips
Even without an internet-enabled device, you still have 24/7 access to your accounts to take care of simple tasks when you use our CALL24 Telephone Banking system. Through CALL24's touch-tone telephone access or its voice-activated response, you can take care of simple tasks, such as making deposit inquiries, transferring balances and more.
- Obtain withdrawal activity information and make withdrawals by check
- Make loan activity inquiries and make loan advances by check
- Perform cross-account activity from your account to another Member's account
- Access financial calculators
How to Enroll
When selecting the CALL24 telephone banking option, members will be prompted to enter their account number and the last four digits of their social security number. If you are the primary account owner of more than one account, you will need to use your lowest account number to log in (for example: a member who has access to account numbers 123456, 234567, and 345678, should login using 123456). By doing so, you will be able to access all of the accounts on which you are associated including accounts on which you are a joint owner, co-borrower, authorized signer, etc.
If you are a joint account owner, co-borrower, authorized signer, etc. and do not have your own primary account, you will be asked to use the lowest account number on which you are associated. This will allow you to access all of the accounts on which you are associated.
- Setting up your new PIN. The first time you call in to CALL24 telephone banking, you’ll be asked to set up a new Personal Identification Number.
- The maximum of numbers you may repeat as part of your PIN is three (3). Example: 111 is allowed; 1111 is not allowed.
- The maximum number of sequential numbers is also three (3). Example: 123 is allowed; 1234 is not allowed.
Note: your Personal Identification Number must be 4 to 20 digits and cannot be your account number, birthday, Social Security number, or phone number. Remember this PIN as you will use it to log into the system each time you call.
Please refer to your Member statement for the exact suffix code used on your accounts.
7 17 Credit Union provides banking services throughout Austintown, Boardman, Canfield, Canton, Cortland, Howland, Hubbard, Kent, Ravenna, Vienna, Warren, and Youngstown, OH. Bank with us today!