Find the right financing option in just a few easy steps
To apply for a business loan, your business must become a member of 7 17 Credit Union by establishing a business account. Here are the steps to get you started.
- "Active" Status with the Ohio Secretary of State for all business entities
- Formal Agreements:
- Operating Agreement (LLCs only)
- Partnership Agreement (Partnerships Only)
1. Select Your Type of Commercial Loan and complete the application:
- 7 17 Business VISA® account
- Commercial Real Estate (purchasing or refinancing) or
- Term Business Loans (i.e. equipment or vehicle financing) or
- Business Credit Lines (i.e. working capital):
- Residential Investment Rental Property (Multi-Family Housing, Apartment Complex, Condo, Duplex):
- SBA Loans
- 7 17 Credit Union is an experienced lender for larger projects which qualify for the SBA 504 Lending Program. Information regarding the 504 Program can be found on the SBA's website www.sba.gov.
2. Once your application is completed, please mail your business loan paperwork to the following address:
ATTN: Brett Carnahan - VP Commercial Lending
7 17 Credit Union
3181 Larchmont Ave. NE
Warren, OH 44483
7 17 offers a wide variety of commercial loans for small businesses in the greater Warren, Kent, Ravenna, Canton, and Youngstown, OH areas. Contact 7 17's Commercial Lending department at 330-372-8084, 1-800-775-7741, ext. 8084, or by calling your local branch with any questions or to make an appointment to meet with Brett Carnahan, VP Commercial Lending.