Benefits that save you money
Benefits Plus® Checking is loaded with perks, including a Personal Mobile Concierge® service. It's everything you’re entitled to, and more, in a checking account. All of it's available for $5 monthly, $4 if you're age 50 or beyond. 7 17 checking accounts are federally insured by the NCUA. Learn more about account insurance.
- No minimum balance
- Dividends compounded and paid quarterly
- Free personalized basic checks with unlimited check-writing
Account Holder Login
- Identity Theft & Security Center Program featuring Restoration Rescue®
- Access to a Comprehensive Security Center that includes ADT home security
- Savings and cash back when shopping online at more than 500 of the nation's top retailers
- Discounts on air travel, condominium vacations, cruises, car rentals and more
- Local restaurant and merchant discounts through many of our Business Partners
- Pharmacy discounts
- Eyewear and hearing discounts
- Group dental program
- Purchase protection
- Credit card registration
- Consumer advocate program
- Discounted 24-Hour Road Side Service
- Free Grocery Coupon Club Membership
- Movie theater and video discounts
- Student grant locator
- Pet health insurance program
Visit the Benefits Plus® website to learn more about the program.
*Some of these benefits need to be purchased at significantly discounted prices to be utilized. Benefits Plus® value-added benefits are also available without a checking account for $9.95 a month.
- Nearly 300,000 discount participants
- Restaurants, Shopping, Entertainment, Health & Beauty, Automotive and Home & Garden
- Automatically searches for deals near you using your GPS location
- Just tap, show, and save all over town
- eGift Cards sent immediately to your mobile device for instant redemption
- Dining Dough program saves you up to 87% off dining eCertificates
- Actual savings are automatically calculated and displayed in My Savings
- Full Service Travel with discounts and rebates (Guaranteed Lowest Pricing)
- Concierge services provided by live representatives
**Standard data rates apply. Benefits Plus® membership required. Ask for details.
All Checking Accounts come with
7 17 Credit Union provides banking services to the greater Warren, Kent, Ravenna, Canton, and Youngstown, OH, areas. If you're eligible to join, you can take full advantage of all 7 17 products and services designed to help you improve your financial well-being. Those that are eligible to join must live, work, worship, or attend school in Trumbull, Mahoning, Columbiana, Summit, Portage or Stark counties. If you qualify for membership, you will need to provide your personal information (name, physical address, Social Security number and birthdate) along with two acceptable forms of identification (examples include an unexpired driver’s license, an unexpired United State passport, unexpired government issued ID or a Social Security card).
7 17 Credit Union offers four separate checking accounts. Our Free WOW Checking and Free Checking are available without fees. Our Benefits Plus® Checking, which is loaded with perks, is available for $5 monthly, $4 if you’re age 50 years or older. Our Basic Checking, which offers a reduced Courtesy Pay fee, is available for $7 monthly. Please note there is a required opening deposit when opening a Checking Account with 7 17. The opening deposit for all Checking Accounts is $25.
The 7 17 Visa® Rewards Debit Card lets you rack up points with every purchase. Members can redeem points online for a variety of merchandise and travel rewards. Earn more points and access additional rewards, such as a cash-back option, by combining with your Visa® Platinum Rewards Credit Card ScoreCard Rewards points. Learn more.