Providing expert services to help your business thrive
The basic for every business is a reliable checking account that shows up to work every day. At 7 17, we believe your business deserves more than that. Our Business Checking account offers convenient features and valuable services, so you can get more done during the workday. There are no monthly maintenance fees or minimum balance requirements, and deposits are insured up to $250,000 per business.
Business Checking1 offers:
- Free Business Debit Card for each of your authorized signers
- NetWorth24 Online Banking2 with Online Bill Pay and Free QuickBooks Web Connect3 at no extra charge
- Free eStatements
- Free Mobile Banking for your tablet or smartphone
- 7 17 Business Visa® Credit Card available
- Free online check images
- Overdraft Protection4 from your Business Money Market, Business Visa®, or Business Savings
- Courtesy Pay Plus5
- Exemplary member service from a Business Specialist
Deposits are insured up to $250,000 per business.
Make sure you have this paperwork in order before you start the account-opening process.1
- "Active" status with the Ohio Secretary of State for all business entities (except for Associations/Organizations)2
- Your Tax ID Verification Letter (TIN/EIN) or Social Security number
- Name, Address, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Driver’s License and a secondary form of identification (Includes: Credit Card, Insurance Card, Credit Report, College ID, Employer ID, or Gov Issued ID, such as a Passport) for the following individuals:
- All Authorized Signers
- Each Beneficial Owner - Individual with at least 25% ownership or more of the business (Applies to: LLCs, Corporations, Partnerships Only)
- Controlling Person - One individual with significant responsibility in managing the business (Applies to: LLCs, Corporations, Partnerships, Non-Profit Corporations Only)
For more information about Beneficial Ownership, please visit www.717cu.com/beneficial-owner.
1 Business must meet credit union membership criteria of opening a Business Savings Account and maintaining at least a $5 minimum balance.
2 Please contact your accountant. 7 17 Credit Union may assist you with locating these documents online if you have filed, but do not have them readily available.
1 See our Business Service Charge Schedule. Eligible businesses do not exceed $50,000 per month in currency deposits and $3,000 per month in coin deposits. Business must meet credit union membership criteria of opening a Business Savings Account and maintaining at least a $5 minimum balance.
2 NetWorth24 activation may be limited or not permitted if accounts have certain restrictions.
3 QuickBooks must be already purchased separately through a retailer.
4 Unless your business is a Sole Proprietorship or an LLC, overdraft sources are limited to accounts set up on the business account, such as your business savings, business money market, and/or a line of credit. Other restrictions may apply.
5 Certain qualifications and restrictions apply. Ask for details. There is a fee for each paid overdraft (non-sufficient funds) occurrence. See our Business Service Charge Schedule.
6 Subject to approval. Ask for full details and disclosures.