Visit us at 4280 Boardman-Canfield Rd.
- Convenient lobby and drive-thru hours
- PTMs available 24/7
Neighbors helping neighbors - it's what we're all about
At our Canfield, Ohio, credit union branch on Boardman-Canfield Road, we'll help you open a checking or savings account, apply for a loan, such as a credit card, mortgage or auto loan, show you how to improve your financial well-being, and more.
You deserve to work with people who take time to listen, answer your questions and provide exceptional service to support your personal and business financial goals. Visit us in Canfield or other branches in the greater Warren, Kent, Ravenna, Canton, and Youngstown, OH, areas.
Address & Contact Information
- Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Members can also utilize transaction assistance with a Personal Teller via two-way video in the branch’s vestibule. Vestibule hours are the same as the drive-thru hours.
Drive Thru Hours
- Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Transaction assistance is available with a Personal Teller via two-way video
Additional Services Available
- Drive–Up Personal Teller Machines (PTMs)
- Walk–Up PTM: located in the branch’s vestibule
- Night Drop Box: located in the drive-thru
In the Lobby
- Instant Issue Debit Cards available
- Appointments with a 7 17 mortgage loan consultant
- Appointments with a 7 17 Retirement Investment Group representative
- Appointments with a Member Medicare Solutions agent