Neighbors helping neighbors - it's what we're all about
At our Kent, Ohio, credit union branch on State Route 59, we'll help you open a checking or savings account, apply for a loan, such as a credit card, mortgage or auto loan, show you how to improve your financial well-being, and more.
You deserve to work with people who take time to listen, answer your questions and provide exceptional service to support your personal and business financial goals. Visit us in Kent, at the corner of State Route 59 and Cox Avenue, or other branches in the greater Warren, Kent, Ravenna, Canton, and Youngstown, OH, areas.
Address & Contact Information
- Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Drive Thru Hours
- Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Additional Services Available
- Drive–Up Personal Teller Machines (PTMs)
- Drive–up ATM: available 24/7
- Night Drop Box: available 24/7