Save yourself a trip and deposit checks with your mobile device.
- Deposit checks in a few simple steps
- Use our Free Mobile Banking App
A free and easy way to deposit checks
Turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital teller using Mobile Deposit.* You can deposit your paper checks anywhere you go, day or night, by using the camera on your device and our Free Mobile Banking App. Fill in some information about your deposit, and snap the picture. Your check will be deposited quickly into your 7 17 Checking account without having to make a trip to a branch or ATM. Mobile Deposit's security features provide peace of mind, too.
- Check images are not stored on your device
- Enhanced Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) authenticates users at login
- Requires strong passwords and times out after idleness
- Data transmitted using SSL/TLS encryption to secure your account information
- No account information is stored or cached in your device
Follow these tips when using Mobile Deposit:
- Place your check on a dark background
- Write "For Mobile Deposit" below your endorsement on the back of the check
- Check out our FAQ page for more information and additional tips
*On-time approval to access the mobile deposit feature may be required. Simply follow the registration steps on the app to request approval. Mobile Deposits can only be made into a 7 17 checking account. Funds Availability: Mobile deposits received prior to 3 p.m. EST will typically post to your account by midnight of the same business day. Those received after 3 p.m. will post by midnight the following business day. You will receive a confirmation of your deposit by email. Once the deposit is reflected in your account, please void the check and retain it for 60 days.
Please read: 7 17 Mobile Banking App is free: Your mobile carrier’s messaging and data rates may apply. Our Mobile App is supported on Apple devices running iOS 7 and greater and Android™ devices running 4.1 or greater. iPhone® and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android™ is a trademark of Google, Inc.