Our IRA rates help members in the greater Warren, Kent, Ravenna, Canton, and Youngstown, OH, areas build a more secure financial future. Please note that the rate you earn on your IRA certificate may vary based on your Rewards Level within the Simply Rewarding Member Rewards Program (not all members will qualify - ask for details). New deposits into an IRA certificate may qualify you for a higher Rewards level and a higher rate.
*1. Rate Information. Rates are accurate and effective as of the date above and subject to change at any time. The ANNUAL PERCENTAGE YIELD (APY) is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the Dividend Rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. The Dividend Rate and ANNUAL PERCENTAGE YIELD for Term Share Certificates is fixed and will be in effect for the term of the account. The ANNUAL PERCENTAGE YIELD is based on an assumption that dividends will remain in the account until maturity. A withdrawal will reduce earnings.
2. Compounding and Crediting. Dividends for all certificates will be compounded and credited quarterly. The dividend period for each Certificate is set above. The dividend period begins on the first calendar day of the dividend period and ends on the last calendar day of the dividend period. If you close your Certificate account before accrued dividends are credited, accrued dividends will not be paid.
3. Balance Computation Method. Dividends are calculated by the Daily Balance Method, which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in your account each day.
4. Accrual and Dividends. Dividends will begin to accrue on both cash and noncash (e.g., checks) on the business day you deposited such items to your account.
5. Fees and Charges. Fees could reduce earnings on certificates. Click here to download our Service Charge Schedule.
6. Early Withdrawal Penalty. A penalty will or may be imposed for early withdrawal.
7. Other certificate terms and yields are available.
8. Contact Seven Seventeen. For more information about current rates, terms, and fees. Seven Seventeen may offer different rates in the future.
9. Share Insurance. Member accounts in Seven Seventeen Credit Union are FEDERALLY insured up to $250,000.