Find out what it takes to be a 7 17 Member
7 17 Credit Union provides banking services to the greater Warren, Kent, Ravenna, Canton, and Youngstown, OH, areas. If you're eligible to join, you can take full advantage of all 7 17 products and services designed to help you improve your financial well-being. Once you join, you become part owner of the credit union and a Member for life, even if you relocate outside of our service area.
For Personal Accounts
You're eligible to open personal accounts if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You live, work, worship, or attend school in Trumbull, Mahoning, Columbiana, Summit, Portage or Stark County.
- You work for, or belong to, one of the companies or organizations affiliated with 7 17. If your company or organization is not affiliated, contact our Business Development department at 330-372-8100. Signing up is free.
- One of your relatives currently is a 7 17 Member. Eligible relatives include spouse, spouse's parents or step-parents, parents or step-parents, grandparents, spouse's grandparents, children or step-children, grandchildren, brothers or sisters, step-brothers or step-sisters, half-brothers or half-sisters, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, and in-laws.
- For Ohio residents only, if you are a member of the American Consumer Council (ACC), you qualify to become a Member of 7 17 Credit Union. Call or visit any 7 17 office to ask how you can become an ACC member at no cost (Note: 7 17 can establish your ACC membership on your behalf; please do not use their online form to join).
For Business Accounts
You're eligible to open business accounts if your business qualifies for membership in one of two ways:
- The business must be located in Trumbull, Mahoning, Columbiana, Summit or Portage Counties; Jackson, Plain, Lake, Nimishillen or Canton Townships in Stark County; or the cities of North Canton, Canton or Louisville in Ohio.
- If the business is not located in the areas above, the business must become a business partner by contacting our Business Development department at 330-372-8100. Signing up is free.
When you are ready to open your account, please contact 7 17’s Small Business Center, located in our Warren (Larchmont) Office, where you can meet with an expert in the financial needs of small businesses and their owners. You will enjoy the same level of exceptional and respectful service that 7 17’s Members have come to expect, with a special focus on your business deposits, loans, payments, and payroll.
Contact us today for an appointment by calling the Business Development Department at 330-372-8100 or by emailing us at email@example.com.
You may also stop by any of our branches to open your account.