We believe in convenience, so we're part of a nationwide network of 3.4 million ATMs through PLUS® or MoneyPass®* ATMs. Please note, there is a fee to use PLUS® and MoneyPass® ATMs.
We also offer a network of surcharge-free ATMs** in the area. You can use these ATMs at Sheetz gas station and convenience stores:
- 5499 Mahoning Ave., Austintown
- 2721 Salt Springs Road, Girard
- 1162 Niles-Cortland Road (Rt. 46), Warren
- 3379 Elm Road, Warren
- 9010 N. Market Street, North Lima
And these surcharge-free ATMs are located in Portage and Summit counties:
- Rite Aid, 45 E. Ave., Tallmadge
- Marc's, 1600 S. Water Street, Kent
- CVS, 500 S. Water Street, Kent
- Marc's, 1145 E. Main Street, Ravenna
- Marc's, 3732 Darrow Road, Stow
- Marc's, 2900 State Road, Cuyahoga Falls
- CVS, 9940 State Road 43, Streetsboro
Please note, 7 17 has a contract for these ATMs, as these machines are not owned by the credit union. Near the end of that contract, we will assess usage to determine whether to renew the contract.