Warren (Downtown) Branch
Visit us at 157 West Market St.
- Convenient lobby hours
- Walk-up PTM available
Neighbors helping neighbors - it's what we're all about
At our Downtown Warren, Ohio, credit union branch on West Market Street, we'll help you open a checking or savings account, apply for a loan, such as a credit card, mortgage or auto loan, show you how to improve your financial well-being, and more.
You deserve to work with people who take time to listen, answer your questions and provide exceptional service to support your personal and business financial goals. Visit us in downtown Warren or other branches in the greater Warren, Kent, Ravenna, Canton, and Youngstown, OH, areas.
Address & Contact Information
- Monday - Thursday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Walk–Up PTM (located in the branch’s vestibule)
- Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m
- Saturday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Transaction assistance is available with a Personal Teller via two-way video
ATM access available daily from 6:00 a.m. – midnight
In the Lobby
- Appointments with a 7 17 mortgage loan consultant
- Appointments with a 7 17 Retirement Investment Group representative
- Appointments with a Member Medicare Solutions agent