Protect your 7 17 cards while traveling
When you and your family are on vacation, the last thing you want to worry about is having access to your money. If you plan to use your 7 17 Visa® Credit Card or Visa® Debit Card while traveling, please notify us at least one week prior to your departure date. As an enhanced security feature, if we suspect unusual transactions are being charged, such as those made in out-of-the-ordinary locations, your card could be blocked in an attempt to prevent fraud on your account. By notifying us, we can make sure your card isn’t blocked at your travel destination.
To use our secure, online form to let us know you’re travelling, follow these simple steps:
- Log on to (or sign up for) NetWorth24 Online Banking at www.717cu.com
- Click on “Visa Credit/Debit Card” at the top of the screen and select the form you need:
- Travel Notification-Debit Card
- Travel Notification-Credit Card
- Complete the necessary information
- Click “Submit”
Please allow one business day for us to process your request.
Have a great trip!