Earn rewards and enjoy a competitive rate
Everyday purchases can pay you back quickly with 7 17's Visa® Platinum Rewards Credit Card. Earn one point for every dollar you spend, and then turn those points into something fabulous.
- 1% cash back - redeem your points for cash in $50 increments starting at a $50 minimum (maximum of $500 per order)
- Choose from 50 gift card options from well-known merchants (values range from $50 to $500)
- Enhanced travel rewards for hotels, cruises, vacation packages and airline tickets
- Name-brand merchandise, such as electronics, jewelry, sporting goods and more
- Redeem your ScoreCard® Rewards points at participating merchants, including Giant Eagle; CVS®; Walgreens; Dollar General; PayPal and gas stations like Murphy USA®, Amoco, bp, Shell® and CITGO®!*
- Create your profile and log in
- Redeem points online for merchandise, travel rewards, gift cards or cash back
- Points accrue with every purchase
- Earn more points by combining with your Visa® Rewards Debit Card** ScoreCard Rewards points
- To access cash back and gift cards through ScoreCard Rewards, you must designate your 7 17 Visa® Platinum Rewards Credit Card as the head of household account. Then, you may combine points with other 7 17 Platinum Rewards Credit Cards and 7 17 Debit Cards in your household.
- In some instances, existing account holders may need to recreate a new user profile on the ScoreCard website to ensure their 7 17 Visa® Platinum Rewards Credit Card is the head of household account.
- You may check point balances via the ScoreCard website or on your Visa® statement.
*Available discounts at participating merchants require redemption of at least 2,000 points per transaction. Create an account or login to www.scorecardrewards.com for more information.
**Every time you use your Visa® Debit Card and say or push the CREDIT option for your purchase you will receive one point for every $2 you spend. Reward points are earned on net purchases only (purchases minus returns/credits). Reward points are not earned on transactions made using a Personal Identification Number (PIN). Members using contactless cards can earn points as long as they don’t enter their PIN number when checking out. Must credit qualify – contact 7 17 Credit Union for details, including current terms, rates and fees.