The 7 17 Retirement & Investment Group* is pleased to announce our 2020 virtual seminars. We will be featuring a variety of speakers on relevant and important topics ranging from investment decisions to transitions into retirement.
Join us from the comfort of your home or office as we discuss a variety of topics to increase your financial awareness. Financial education is an important aspect of any long-term plan.
Attend as many virtual workshops as you like. You’ll learn the answers to questions, including:
- Social Security & Your Retirement Oct. 7, Noon EST - Register
- Social Security & Your Retirement Oct. 7, 6 p.m. EST - Register
- Income for Life Oct. 20, 6 p.m. EST - Register
- The Return of Conservative Investing Oct. 28, 6 p.m. EST - Register
- How to Weather a Bear Market Nov. 4, 6 p.m. EST - Register
- The 3 Transitions to Retirement Nov. 9, Noon EST - Register
- The 3 Transitions to Retirement Nov. 9, 6 p.m. EST - Register
- Rethinking Diversification Nov. 18, 6 p.m. EST - Register
- Social Security & Your Retirement Dec. 2, 6 p.m. EST - Register
- Income for Life Dec. 8, Noon EST - Register
- Income for Life Dec. 8, 6 p.m. EST - Register
- Women & Investing Dec. 9, 6:30 p.m. EST - Register
Space is limited so please make your reservations today. Give us a call at 330-372-8079 or 330-372-8102 with any questions about the virtual seminar, or contact us by email at Kristen.Kriss@cunamutual.com
. We look forward to seeing you virtually!
Bill Day, Financial Advisor & Lindsay Lewis, Associate Financial Advisor
Paul Finch, Financial Advisor & Michaela Matthews, Associate Financial Advisor
7 17 Retirement & Investment Group
Located at: 7 17 Credit Union
3181 Larchmont Ave NE
Warren, OH 44483
Phone: 330-372-8079 or 330-372-8102
This workshop is educational only and is not investment advice. If you need advice regarding your financial goals and investment needs, contact a financial advisor. CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Annuities are issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company (CMFG Life) and MEMBERS Life Insurance Company (MEMBERS Life) and distributed by their affiliate, CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, IA, 50677. CMFG Life and MEMBERS Life are stock insurance companies. MEMBERS® is a registered trademark of CMFG Life. Investment and insurance products are not federally insured, may involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by any depository or lending institution. All contracts and forms may vary by state, and may not be available in all states or through all broker/dealers.
Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution.