Temporary Entrance Closure at the new Larchmont branch at 3185 Larchmont Ave. NE – Wednesday, June 13 through Friday, June 21, 2019
Due to construction in the parking lot adjacent to the new Larchmont branch, the (south) entrance ramp that connects the old Larchmont branch parking lot to the new Larchmont branch parking lot will be temporarily closed. We apologize for this temporary inconvenience and will reopen the entrance as soon as possible.
Temporary Construction Updates at the Larchmont Financial Center at 3181 Larchmont Ave. NE – Wednesday, June 13 through Friday, June 21, 2019
The following services will be impacted due to parking lot construction at the old Larchmont Branch:
- Drive-up ATM at old Larchmont Branch – Will be temporarily closed. Members may use any of the PTMs at the new Larchmont branch for their needs.
- Safe Deposit Box Access – Members should go to the new Larchmont branch to request access to their safe deposit box. A 7 17 employee will escort members to the Larchmont Financial Center safe deposit box waiting area, where members will be assisted.
- 7 17 Credit Union Retirement and Investment Group Appointments – Any new and scheduled appointments will occur at the new Larchmont branch or at another local branch during the parking lot construction. Members affected by a change in location will be contacted.
- UPS drop box – Temporarily unavailable
- USPS mail box – Temporarily unavailable