Here's how we collect and disclose Members' information
What Members can do to help
How to limit solicitations from 7 17 Credit Union
How to stop receiving emailed information or Telemarketing calls
How to stop receiving emailed solicitations
What Members Can Do to Help:
7 17 Credit Union is committed to protecting the privacy of its Members. Members can help by following these simple guidelines:
- Protect your account numbers, plastic card numbers, PINs (personal identification numbers) or passwords. Never keep your PIN with your card, which can provide free access to your accounts if your card is lost or stolen.
- Use caution when disclosing your account numbers, social security numbers, or any other private information relating to your accounts to other persons. If someone calls you explaining the call is on behalf of the Credit Union and asks for your account number, you should beware. Official Credit Union staff will have access to your information and will not need to ask for it.
- Keep your information with us current. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know. It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately.
- Let us know if you have questions. Please do not hesitate to call us — we are here to serve you!
How to limit solicitations from 7 17 Credit Union:
While most of our Members appreciate hearing about our offerings, we will honor your request to remove your name from solicitation lists. If you would like to have your name removed, here are two options:
1. How to stop receiving mailed information on our products and/or telemarketing calls from 7 17:
- Email – Please submit a “no-solicitation” request using our contact us form. Please select “Marketing” from the dropdown box, include your name, address, phone number and email and the words “no-solicitation” in the message field.
- Phone – Please contact 7 17 Credit Union at 330-372-8100, 1-800-775-7741 or call your local branch.
- Letter – Please submit a “no-solicitation” request in writing to:
7 17 Credit Union
3181 Larchmont Ave. NE
Warren, OH 44483
Please include your name, address and account number.
These requests are added to our “Do Not Call or Mail” file. However, you will still continue to receive promotional information in your account statements and on the eStatement web page.
2. How to stop receiving email solicitations:
If you do not wish to receive email from 7 17 Credit Union, please click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the next email that you receive.