Personal Teller Machines offer members a better, more convenient banking experience
In an effort to provide longer drive-thru hours, improve accuracy and to provide members with a better, more convenient banking experience, 7 17 Credit Union has introduced new technology called Personal Teller Machines (PTMs).
7 17 locations with PTMs:
- Warren (Larchmont) branch – 3185 Larchmont Ave. NE, Warren, OH 44483
- Canfield branch – 4280 Boardman-Canfield Rd., Canfield, OH 44406
- Canton branch – 4450 Belden Village St., Suite 104, Canton, OH 44718
- Cortland branch – 3310 Niles-Cortland Rd., Cortland, OH 44410
- Austintown branch – 6460 Mahoning Ave., Austintown, OH 44515
- Howland branch - COMING JULY 2020
- Additional branches to be announced
7 17’s first free-standing (non-branch) PTM is coming soon to Mineral Ridge.
Similar in appearance to an ATM, PTMs allow members to conduct various transactions from the convenience of their vehicle 24/7.
Instead of using a familiar drive-thru tube, members now interact with the PTM. A Personal Teller can assist members with their transaction via two-way video or members can use the machine in self-service mode.
PTM hours with Personal Teller assistance are:
- Mon. – Thur. 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Fri. 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Sat. 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Members can still expect the convenience and high-level service that they’ve come to associate with 7 17. Personal Tellers are 7 17 Credit Union employees, working at our Operations Center. They have been specifically trained to help members using PTMs.
While we hope all of our members will give the PTMs a try, members can continue to come inside their branch to complete transactions.
For more information on 7 17 Credit Union’s PTMs, visit www.717cu.com/PTM-FAQs