Introducing: SavvyMoney. The latest way 7 17 is looking out for you and your future.
Smart solution. Safe guide map. Success for your financial journey. Totally FREE.
Let’s have some real talk:
Good credit can feel like that perplexing goal that at many times in life feels out of reach. Well, you’re not alone on this journey. When you have good credit, it makes it easy to buy what you want, when you want it—and at the right price. At 7 17, we want to help you build your credit and long term financial health. We work with you to make sure you have the best accounts, cards, and loans for your unique needs and lifestyle. It is a journey that sometimes takes time and patience….and we aren’t going anywhere if you won’t.
To make this journey a little simpler, we are excited to offer you -- Credit Score by SavvyMoney.
Consider it a guide on that very journey to financial freedom.
This comprehensive credit score program, offered by 7 17 at no cost to you, gives you the power to stay on top of your credit.
Frequently Asked Questions
- SavvyMoney pulls your credit profile from TransUnion, one of the three major credit reporting bureaus, and uses a credit scoring model developed collaboratively by the three major credit bureaus (Equifax®, Experian®, and TransUnion) which is intended to provide a more uniform picture of your credit health.
Not only is it a more uniform picture, we believe it will help you understand the factors that affect your score, ways you can boost it, as well as save you money on that journey with special 7 17 loan products.
- No. It is NOT used for loan approval purposes or for determining loan rates. Loan rates and approvals are based on information provided to the credit union when you apply for a loan. The credit score found in the credit report may be different than the credit score you see here. The offers presented are not offers to lend. Terms and conditions and offers are subject to change at any time.
- No fee! Any member enrolled in online banking or mobile banking can use SavvyMoney immediately. And…no! Checking SavvyMoney is a “soft inquiry,” which does not affect your credit score. Lenders use "hard inquiries" to make decisions about your credit worthiness when you apply for loans.
So much! Here’s just a few things you can do with this tool:
- Track credit score daily and review
- Start a dispute if you see inaccuracies
- See your payment progression and loan status
- Try out our score simulator which helps you see what happens if you take certain actions
- Brush up on your financial wellness with articles and wisdom from our financial experts
- Monitor your credit so you can keep an eye out for identity theft at all times
- You can easily access Credit Score through our top rated mobile app and NetWorth 24 online banking.
First, to enroll through our app, simply sign in and click on Credit Score at the bottom right:
Proceed through a quick tutorial.
After the tutorial, you are enrolled and should see your credit score and get all the benefits right away!
To enroll through online banking, you must click on the widget located on the Accounts page.
To enroll within online banking using the navigation bar, just click on 'eStatements & Other Services' and Credit Score is directly under that.
- In the future we plan on using this to offer you special loan promotions, credit cards, and even let you know our certificate specials. Right now in online banking, you see Credit Score & Report; Alerts; Resources in the top margin of the credit score page. Our plan is to put offers right here for you to access!
It’s all part of our effort to help you achieve financial success, get back some of that “financial slack,” and yes…finally win back some financial freedom in the long run. Again, we are here for that journey – and you can be assured…we aren’t going anywhere. Thanks for trusting 7 17 Credit Union as your partner.