7 17 Credit Union Enhances Security with Masked Account Numbers
Last updated on May 4, 2023
Protecting your finances and personal data are of utmost importance to us. We have enhanced our data security system to increase controls around your account data to better protect you, our member.
With our new operating system, you will see your account numbers are partially masked in all of your statements. Please refer to the table below as an example.
Masked account numbers appear on documents like mailed member statements and notices.
Important updates for viewing a masked account number:
- Shorter account numbers will be zero filled.
- Longer account number will be masked and only show the last four digits of the account number.
Sample of masked accounts numbers:
IMPORTANT: Members will not have the option to receive their account number by contacting the call center (Teleservices department).
Members who need access to their full account number have these options:
- View your eStatements
- Requires sign up if you do not already have this service.
- Visit any 7 17 Credit Union branch lobby during regular hours.
- Request a letter from the 7 17 Compliance department.