Solutions for your business needs
Small Business Payments1 is an easy, secure system that allows businesses to make electronic transfers for payroll or payments.
Small Business Payments is located within our NetWorth24 Online Banking system and provides businesses the ability to pay employees and vendors with ease.
Use Small Business Payments to:
How much does Small Business Payments cost?
- Make payments (Pay employees or vendors using ACH payments)
- Collect payments (Collect customer payment plans or rent using ACH payments)
- Send same-day domestic wire transfers (electronic transfers anywhere in the U.S.)
- International wire transfers (electronic transfers outside of the U.S.)
“SBP for Free” 6 month trial
All new business checking accounts can enjoy free online domestic wire transfers and free ACH services for 6 months.2 Apply now
ACH Payment Pricing:
Note: Your Business must meet all three criteria each month to be charged $5. The $5 or $15 payment will be automatically deducted from the Business Savings at the end of the month, depending on which criteria are met.
- $5 per month, with no per-ACH fees3 (includes 200 free ACH items per month), if the business meets these three criteria: 1. Has a Free Business Checking Account, 2. Has eStatements, and 3. Ten (10) or more Business Debit Card transactions per month.
- $15 per month, with no per-ACH fees3 (includes 200 free ACH items per month), if the business does not meet the above criteria.
- Domestic Wires: $15 per wire
- International Wires: $45 per wire
When will the transferred funds appear in my employee/customer/vendors accounts?
Sign up for Small Business Payments by completing this online enrollment form. A 7 17 representative will follow up with you.
- ACH Payments: If you initiate your ACH Payment prior to 2 pm, the funds will be available the morning of the next business day. ACH Payments initiated after 2 pm will be available in 2 business days.
- Domestic Wires: If you initiate your Domestic Wire prior to 2 pm, the funds will be available the same business day. Wires initiated after 2 pm will be available the following business day.
Exporting Account Information to QuickBooks:
You also can connect your business accounts to QuickBooks to simplify your tax preparation after you purchase your specified version of QuickBooks. Here's how to export your account information.
1 Based on Credit Union approval.
2 Small Business Payments offers a 6 month free trial for ACH and domestic wire services for 6 months after enrollment. When the 6 month free trial is over, the business will be billed the normal low cost of ACH services, which is $5 per month (includes 200 free ACH items per month; items 201+ is $.13 per item) if the business has a Free Business Checking Account, has eStatements, and ten (10) or more Business Debit Card transactions per month. If business does not meet this criteria, the ACH monthly fee is $15 per month (includes 200 free ACH items per month; items 201+ is $.13 per item). Domestic wires cost $15/wire. SBP for Free is offered to businesses when they enroll within 90 days of opening their business checking account. This means you must enroll in Small Business Payments within 90 days after opening your business checking account in order to take advantage of the free trial. International wires are excluded from SBP for Free.
3 Includes 200 free ACH items. Items of 201 or more are $0.13 per item.
7 17 Credit Union provides banking services to businesses in the greater Warren, Kent, Ravenna, Canton, and Youngstown, OH, areas. Sign up for Small Business Payments or contact our business team to discuss your payment and payroll options.