Small Business Payments1
is an easy, secure system that allows businesses to make electronic transfers for payroll or payments.
Small Business Payments is located within our NetWorth24 Online Banking system and provides businesses the ability to pay employees and vendors with ease.
Use Small Business Payments to:
How much does Small Business Payments cost?
- Make ACH payments (use to pay employees or vendors)
- Collect ACH payments, such as customer payment plans or rent
- Send same-day domestic wire transfers (electronic transfers anywhere in the U.S.)
- International wire transfers (electronic transfers outside of the U.S.)
Note: Your Business must meet all three criteria each month to be charged $5. The $5 or $15 payment will be automatically deducted from the Business Savings at the end of the month, depending on which criteria are met.
- $5 per month, with no per-ACH fees2 (includes 200 free ACH items per month), if the business meets these three criteria: 1. Has a Free Business Checking Account, 2. Has eStatements, and 3. Ten (10) or more Business Debit Card transactions per month.
- $15 per month, with no per-ACH fees² (includes 200 free ACH items per month), if the business does not meet the above criteria.
- Domestic Wires: $15 per wire
- International Wires: $45 per wire
Sign up for Small Business Payments by completing this online enrollment form
. A 7 17 representative will follow up with you.
Exporting Account Information to QuickBooks:
You also can connect your business accounts to QuickBooks to simplify your tax preparation after you purchase your specified version of QuickBooks. Here's how to export your account information
1 Based on Credit Union approval.
2 Includes 200 free ACH items. Items of 201 or more are $0.13 per item.