The primary account that makes you a 7 17 member.
- Low opening deposit
- Access to all 7 17 financial products
- Ability to earn dividends
The foundation for achieving your financial goals
Since its founding in 1957, 7 17 Credit Union has been committed to helping its Members achieve their financial goals. A strong savings is at the heart of those goals. By opening a Membership Savings, you become a Member of 7 17, which gives you an ownership share in our Credit Union. Membership gives you a vote in our annual Board of Directors election and a voice in the Credit Union. It also means that you have access to all of the valuable financial products we offer, including loans, mortgages and a variety of checking accounts. 7 17 savings accounts are federally insured by the NCUA. Learn more about account insurance.
- Open with a $5 minimum deposit
- $50 minimum balance will earn dividends
- Dividends declared quarterly by our Board of Directors
- Dividends calculated by the daily balance method, compounded and paid quarterly
7 17 Credit Union provides banking services to the greater Warren, Kent, Ravenna, Canton, and Youngstown, OH, areas. Open your Membership Savings account online or contact us with any questions.