With a minimum of $10,000, you can earn a higher 12-month introductory rate of 2.00% APY when all monthly account requirements** are met. Once the introductory rate expires, you’ll continue to earn a higher dividend rate by maintaining the monthly account requirements.
To earn higher dividend rates of the Relationship Money Market account, you must meet these monthly account requirements**:
- Maintain daily balance of $10,000 or more
- Have an active checking account with 10 or more transactions** each month.
- Be enrolled in eStatements
Review all Relationship Money Market Dividend Rate APY and Tiers
Open your account online or at any 7 17 branch today!
APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Minimum balance to open a Relationship Money Market account is $10,000. Minimum balance to earn the APY is $10,000. There are no fees associated with this account.
1. Rates. ANNUAL PERCENTAGE YIELD (APY) is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the Dividend Rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. The Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield are variable and may change at any time after an account is opened at the discretion of the Credit Union. Rates are accurate as of 1/31/19.
2. Compounding and Crediting. Dividends will be compounded and credited monthly. If you closed your Account before accrued dividends are credited, accrued dividends will not be paid.
3. Balance Computation Method. Dividends are calculated by the Daily Balance Method, which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in your account each day. Dividends will begin to accrue on both cash and noncash deposits (e.g., checks) on the business day you deposit such items to your account.
4. Contact Seven Seventeen for more information about current rates, terms and fees.
**Monthly account requirements: Must be enrolled in eStatements. Must have an active checking account – defined as ten or more monetary transactions per month posted to your checking account by the end of the month. Monetary transactions can include, but are not limited to deposits, transfers, cash withdrawals, cleared checks, online or mobile bill payments, and ACH payments; balance inquiries and fees are not counted as a transaction.
Provided monthly account requirements are met each dividend period, the Introductory Rate will be paid through the end of the dividend period following the 12-month anniversary of the account opening. When the 12-month Introductory Rate expires, the current Relationship Rate will be paid when monthly account requirements are met. When monthly account requirements are not met during any dividend period, the Non-Relationship Rate will be paid. Note: The 12-month Introductory Rate may be suspended at any time without reason or advanced notice; existing Relationship Money Market account holders within the 12-month introductory period would not be affected.