Get more WOW from your checking account
Our Free WOW Checking account gives you the convenient, anytime access that you need while offering the competitive rates that you want. Now, when all account requirements are met, 7 17 is offering 2.00% APY (Annual Percentage Yield) on your WOW checking account balances up to $25,000.* With no monthly fee or need to maintain a minimum balance, it’s the perfect checking account to help you plan for the important things in life.
Free WOW Checking account benefits:
WOW Checking Monthly Account Requirements:
- $200 Direct Deposit into the Free WOW Checking account (direct deposit requirement is waived for members of The Edge club)
- 15 Visa® Rewards Debit Card point-of-sale transactions
- At least one online financial transaction on your Free WOW Checking account through NetWorth24 Online Banking or Mobile Banking
- Valid email address on file at 7 17
- Enrolled in eStatements
If you live or work in Trumbull, Mahoning, Columbiana, Portage, Summit or Stark Counties, you are eligible to open accounts with 7 17 Credit Union.
1. Rates. ANNUAL PERCENTAGE YIELD (APY) is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the Dividend Rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. The Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield are variable and may change at any time after an account is opened at the discretion of the Credit Union. Stated rates are accurate as of 1/31/2019. If account requirements are met in a calendar month: The highest dividend (2.00% APY) will be paid on balances up to $25,000 and a lower dividend (.05% APY) will be paid on balances over $25,000. If account requirements are not met in a calendar month: The lower dividend rate (.05% APY) will be paid on the entire balance. The dividend rate is variable and subject to change without notice.
2. Dividends for WOW Checking will be compounded and credited monthly.
3. Balance Computation Method. Dividends are calculated by the Daily Balance Method, which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in your account each day. Dividends will begin to accrue on both cash and noncash deposits (e.g., checks) on the business day you deposit such items to your account.
4. Fees could reduce earnings. Contact Seven Seventeen for more information about current rates, term, and fees.
**If account requirements are met in a calendar month: Receive up to $25 in total ATM fee reimbursements each month including fees from other financial institutions when individual ATM fees are not over $4.99 per transaction. ATM fees are credited at the end of the month.