We are pleased to announce 7 17 Credit Union’s new Warren (Larchmont) location, at 3185 Larchmont Ave. NE, is now open!
The newly-constructed, free-standing office includes new features to provide enhanced service and more convenience with significantly expanded drive-thru hours for members to receive personal service using the latest technologies, including Personal Teller Machines (PTMs).
For additional information, please visit www.717cu.com/Larchmont-Opening
New Larchmont Branch Hours of Operation – Now Open!
- Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Closed on Saturday and Sunday
Drive-Thru Personal Teller – transactions with a personal teller via two-way video
- Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
PTM self-service available 24/7
Changes for the existing Warren (Larchmont) branch
- Effective Monday, June 3, the old Larchmont branch will no longer offer lobby and drive-thru transactions. All member services, except safe deposit box access, will be done at the new branch.
- Effective Monday, June 3, the old Larchmont branch will only be open to members with a safe deposit box, meetings with a mortgage loan consultant or meetings with a 7 17 Retirement & Investment Group representative. The hours for safe deposit boxes are: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Members utilizing these services should continue to use the same parking and entrance used in the past.
- The drive-up ATM at the old Larchmont branch will remain available for use after the new Larchmont branch is opened. The location of this drive-up ATM will not change.
- The walk-up ATM is no longer available. Members wanting to use a walk-up ATM will have this option available 24/7 using the PTM in the vestibule of the new Larchmont branch effective Monday, June 3.
- The night deposit box at the old Larchmont branch is no longer available. Effective Saturday, June 1, please use the night deposit box at the new Larchmont branch.
- The old Larchmont branch will be renamed the Larchmont Financial Center.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.