7 17 Credit Union was named to the list of the top 100 credit unions for 2020!
7 17 Credit Union was ranked first in Ohio and 40th in the nation for the best-performing United States credit unions in 2020 by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
Of the nearly 5,300 credit unions in the U.S., 1,727 qualified for the ranking by meeting a threshold of at least $100 million in assets and a NetWorth Ratio of at least 7%.
The rankings were based on the following five metrics:
- Member growth (7 17 had a 7.4% increase)
- Average loans, net of Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans, per member (7 17 had a net of $9,829)
- Net worth as a percentage of total assets (7 17’s net worth was 14.06%)
- Delinquent loans as a percentage of total loans, net of PPP Loans (7 17 had 0.41%)
- Return on average assets (7 17’s return was 1.07%)
The only other credit union in Ohio to make the list was Superior Credit Union in Lima. They were ranked at 81.
7 17 Credit Union remains committed to providing our members and communities we serve with quality and affordable financial tools to help them reach their financial goals.