7 17 Credit Union’s new Warren (Larchmont) branch, at 3185 Larchmont Ave. NE, is officially open.
The newly-constructed, free-standing office includes new features to provide enhanced service and more convenience with significantly expanded drive-thru hours for members to receive personal service using the latest technologies, including Personal Teller Machines (PTMs).
Warren (Larchmont) Branch Hours of Operation and Services – Now Open!
- Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., closed on Saturday and Sunday.
Drive-Thru Personal Teller – transactions with a personal teller via two-way video
- Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
PTM self-service available 24/7
New Technology, Enhanced Service
While incorporating the credit union’s recently updated brand, the branch includes new features to provide enhanced service and more convenience with significantly expanded drive-thru hours for members to receive personal service using the latest technologies.
A new teller station design in the lobby provides members with additional space and privacy. Each station will provide wheelchair accessibility via a collapsible desk that pops out of the front of the station.
With its open floor plan, members will enjoy new furniture and fixtures in the waiting area. Members can also enjoy the warm glow of a glass fireplace, free Wi-Fi and access to a mobile charging station.
The branch will also feature a Learning Hub
to provide member-interactive tablets with valuable education tools, games, calculators, demos and more. The Larchmont hub will feature four tablets, two of which will be wheelchair accessible. The learning hub is meant to be an evolving educational tool for members where they can learn more about the credit union and its products either on their own or with the help of an employee.
|Similar in appearance to an ATM, PTMs allow members to conduct various transactions from the convenience of their vehicle.
|Personal Tellers are 7 17 Credit Union employees, working at our Operations Center. They have been specifically trained to help members using PTMs.
The drive-thru of the new Larchmont branch offers members enhanced options with the introduction of Personal Teller Plus.
Personal Teller Plus uses Personal Teller Machines (PTMs)
to provide advanced drive-thru technology that allows members to talk directly to a 7 17 Personal Teller
via two-way video.
Members will also have the option to use the PTMs in self-serve mode 24/7.
At branch open, the self-serve option will allow the machines to function as traditional ATMs. In the future, ATM Plus functionality will be added to provide more advanced self-serve capabilities. ATM Plus will offer members various cash and coin options besides $20 bills and more self-serve transactions, including access to all deposit accounts, loan payments, loan advances, cross account access and more. The new PTMs mean members will no longer see or use drive-thru tubes to complete their transactions. While the machines are fairly interactive, 7 17 employees will be available in the drive-thru for the first 30 days to assist members with the use of the PTMs during operational hours.
Personal Teller Machine FAQs
Changes for the existing Warren (Larchmont) branch
- The mailing address for 7 17 Credit Union will not change. It remains 3181 Larchmont Ave. NE Warren, OH 44483. The phone number will remain 330-372-8100.
- Members should enter the new branch parking lot at the traffic light on Larchmont Avenue. The drive-thru lanes are located on the north side of the building.
- Effective Monday, June 3, the old Larchmont branch will no longer offer lobby and drive-thru transactions. All member services, except safe deposit box access, will be done at the new branch.
- Effective Monday, June 3, the old Larchmont branch will only be open to members with a safe deposit box, meetings with mortgage loan consultants or meetings with a 7 17 Retirement & Investment Group representative. The hours for safe deposit boxes are: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Members utilizing these services should continue to use the same parking and entrance used in the past.
- The drive-up ATM at the old Larchmont branch will remain available for use after the new Larchmont branch is opened. The location of this drive-up ATM will not change.
- The walk-up ATM is no longer available. Members wanting to use a walk-up ATM will have this option available 24/7 using the PTM in the vestibule of the new Larchmont branch effective Monday, June 3.
- The night deposit box at the old Larchmont branch is no longer available. Effective Saturday, June 1, please use the night deposit box at the new Larchmont branch.
- The old Larchmont branch will be renamed the Larchmont Financial Center.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.